With web check-in, AZAL passengers can save time and avoid unnecessary queues at the airport.
How to proceed to Web Check-in
Prepare the following two pieces of information that you will need to enter when prompted:
- Reservation code (PNR) or e-ticket number
- Passenger surname
- Departure date and airport
Limitations and conditions
AZAL Web Check-in can be used with the following limitations / conditions:
- You can proceed with web check-in only from 24 hours and up to 2 hours before the departure time / date of your flight. Outside of these limits, you will not be able to proceed with web check-in.
- Passengers who have done web check-in must still show up at the boarding gate by the time indicated on the boarding pass.
- We invite you to print your boarding pass before going to the airport.
- If you need to send baggage, please go to the Azerbaijan Airlines check-in counters so that your baggage can be tagged. The check-in desks close without fail 60 minutes before the departure time.
Procedi con il Web Check-in
Some categories of passengers cannot use Web Check-in. Please check below in which cases it is not possible to proceed with the web check-in:
- In cases where we have connecting flights with other carriers.
- Web Check-in is currently not available for groups and unaccompanied minors.
- Web Check-in may not be available for passengers with special conditions (e.g. passengers with reduced mobility, passengers traveling with pets in the cabin, etc.)